test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Three bugs found today, exchange, reward, boff

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
First, the exchange search is broken. If you do a search for engineering consoles, put nothing in the search bar, and put the quality drop down to rare, it might turn up 1 or 2 items. However, if you go to search for all, put in engineering console in the search bar, and quality at rare, you'll turn up dozens of items.

Same thing seems to be happening when searching for any of the item groups, if you try to search for a certain quality (uncommon, rare, etc) you'll get almost no results, whereas doing a search for everything and using keywords will turn up a ton of items.

Second bug is with the new officer candidate quests you get. If you have an officer candidate reward (the officer itself) still sitting in your inventory waiting to be assigned, and then you get a new officer candidate quest, the new officer candidate will not show up in your inventory. Even after you go and assign your original officer, the second reward officer will still be nowhere to be found.

Third bug is the rewards for fleet actions. If your inventory is full at the end of the fleet action, you do not get your item. I tested it several times, as soon as the last objective is completed the item is automatically dropped into your inventory, and then you get the popup telling you what you received. It doesn't act like a loot box. So if your inventory is full, and you come in first, and that really awesome blue item pops up for you, you don't get it. Even if you then clear out space in your inventory before clicking on the accept prompt. No item.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bumping this back to the first page because people seem to think they need to start threads about the server going down on the bug report forum.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    For the officer candidates ..press 'U' and select assignments ..they should be there
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Grecanis wrote: »
    For the officer candidates ..press 'U' and select assignments ..they should be there

No, that's what I said in the first post, only the first one shows up in assignments. If you still have one sitting waiting to be assigned, and then you accept a quest reward for a new one, you'll still have only the first one sitting in your assignments. Even if after you go and assign the first candidate, the second one still won't show up.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Now that the server is back up I've submitted tickets for all 3 of these.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The_Rabbit wrote:
    No, that's what I said in the first post, only the first one shows up in assignments. If you still have one sitting waiting to be assigned, and then you accept a quest reward for a new one, you'll still have only the first one sitting in your assignments. Even if after you go and assign the first candidate, the second one still won't show up.

It's a bug, folks are losing their Boffs after they accept them. My friend has lost 3 Boffs in the first 11 levels so far. I personally think his ship has the bathroom and the airlock labels swapped and they're accidentally killing themselves, but that's just my explanation.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Wow, really this isn't fixed yet? Note the date stamps from when I posted the bug!