What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unexpected Downtime (January 30, 2010)

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MY DESK IS CLEAN!!!!!! I'm READY TO PLAY!!!! meh....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    zayfard wrote: »
    Dude you need to learn a bit about servers some times they die, using a small amount of knowledge (and a large amount of being an ICT technician), I'd say the core server has gone down and possibly has died due to tribble overload ;)

problems like that (if it is that I am just guessing) will take awhile. It still sucks that we don't get much usfull info though

Dude you need to learn a bit about servers..... sometimes they are made of a lot of "physical" servers. if one die, the cluster is still up. Sorry for using your own words against you mister uber ICT technician.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This forum thread now qualifies as a new mmo type game. "Star Trek Online's Unexpected Downtime Thread". I hope they don't charge 14.99 a month to read it tho :( But, I think they may just wanna focus their dev efforts on this thread, clearly it's where the playerbase seems to want to spend time. Give Kilngons the Troll class and you'll never have to worry about faction inbalance.

POST TO 500!!! GO GO GO !
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    surely it cant be down for much longer... I personally love the game and hope this problem is rectified, also i believe all the lifetime subscribers once they have paid are no longer testers but valued customers, so please fix it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I thinnk we need to start a new thread called "Unexpected uptime" for when it actually works ;)

roffles, well done!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I bet they don't even know why the servers are down yet...

than it is the same for them then for us ...

Only difference they get paid to find out and we pay for :)

:D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "SHOOT THE MOON!!"

:cool:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    That should have been

For the older hetero generation of tng fans.

My humble apologies, although I should think that even if she isn't "your type", there is a level of appreciation for anyone her age looking that good. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Unfortunately I hate to say that this is not "Unexpected Downtime" from your all your Beta testers. So far all signs show to not go all Full Speed Ahead. We have yet to see stability at full capacity and I was hoping you were hiding the super computers and bandwidth to support the Beta let alone the onslaught of actual game start.

Best of luck.

1 month to improve is all I will give this company. I dont think I will be playing after since more then likely I will have completed the game.Unless of course the DT is what will slow us all down :p

Was gonna order lifetime. This is more proof why I shouldn't. Making the game stay online should've been priority number one from all the server downtime in open beta. If people can't play, people won't pay.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I finally get some time to play and the server is down :(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    10000 Fists In The Air
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds. /cry
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Absconder wrote:
    Good news. I have too much vodka and a dirty couch with room for three.

Currently accepting applications.

keep the vodka I GOT A BIG BAG O' SUNSHINE so i womt be passed out drink of we get to play just baked:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sphynx wrote: »
    i r can haz sever bak now?
    Ekilo wrote: »

Sparta

Please push the Power button.

please see video for instructions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSgGREmmSuU&feature=related
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ey everyone think of this way...maybe its not coming back up cause they just lost the whole weekend of progress. :(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    it never said this game was a text based rpg on the box. Brink back Zork

ahh yes, Zork, Scot Adams adventure series, Monkey Island, Asylumn... the good ol days
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Don't really have anyhting to say, but it's been like 30 pages since my post. You know, like 5 minutes ago, just wanted to see my name in lights (though it'll be 3 pages back by the time it shows up)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pllleeaassseee bring it back I dont want to do anything else.... :(:(:(:(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    at this rate we can reach 100 pages GOGOGOGOGO
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    TallBear wrote:
    Wow this has to be one of the worst forum posts I've seen. You're post has been reported and I hope they perma ban you from the forums.

I would say take a maturity pill but clearly you have something mentally wrong with you.

Here, have a "Be more perceptive of what is obviously a sarcastic response from an understandably frustrated player." pill.

You hope he's banned for that? Really? Speaking of mentally wrong...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    ... im LT10 m8

Nice! I saw another posting a second ago who is LT Cmdr 3. That is some real grinding!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Forum servers are running on a different system than their hosted servers. You won't crash the game by spamming, but thanks for being a poser and showing everyone you are one.

Your consolation prize is the system is crashing without your valuable, voluble ascerbic flatulent input. Shut up and go away.

For those who seek the 3k traysure, well, Mommy says she needs to hit ebay now so bye-bye luvs an' kisses. Come see us again when you do your homework.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    SWG > STO > Warhammer > WOW

As much as I hate the idea of playing WOW (Never have) I bet that it would hold my interest for longer than Warhammer. Which was 45 minutes. Literally. I have never uninstalled a game so quickly in my life.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Furlough wrote:
    All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy..

Heeeeere's Johnny!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    it never said this game was a text based rpg on the box. Brink back Zork

*BAM, crit headshot*
    You were defeated by a rabit holding Borg.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tannlore wrote: »
    My mental status: Error, insert floppy disk and press any key.

wheres the any key?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    mr crytpic:
    i have chocolate brownies please give me server back, tis a fair trade :D

note: you have 1 min to responds, else i shall eat them all!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I want to prove if x-fire saves sound with star trek online... pliz devs... servers up? Pretty pliz?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Come on page 350!
This discussion has been closed.