test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mission rewards not being put in bag

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Anyone else getting this bug I've had it 4 times now that Mission rewards I selected havent been put in my bag, I've checked that I did select them after the first 2 times but the items are not in my bag `highly annoying' Btw I did have plenty of space every time, seems a major game breaking bug to me, wtf is happening with these items, being intercepted by the Ferengi on their way to me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me too.also 3 new officers are missing.....this game is far from release :( my gun in groundmissions wont stop autofiring at everything etc.

well...open beta should be a stress test for the servers...but this is more a bughunt for unfinished game.
    and what about endgame?playing since one day after OB start and i am alredy commander 9^^
    so 2 weeks and i have seen 75% of the game? Oo

so long...see u (frustrated)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I had this happen to me for the first time today. Went to get an item for completing a mission and nothing appeared in inventory.

Mine was after hailing starfleet for completing the Starbase 24 fleet action, but I'm sure it could happen anywhere. I've done that before and received an award on another character, so not sure why it happened this time.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    same issue to this, I get it happen nearly everytime with new officers. Mission reward is a cool new officer and after accpting I dont get them available in my assignments page. Lost a few items this way too.