test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arucanis Arm bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Playing in the arucanis arm. I go t Planet NuAurigae 779-CX. We beem down start fighting klingons. I have to respawn and we come back an invisible enemy nearly kills my red shirt before it stops. Then I run all over the map and can not find any klingons to kill (had killed 3 out of 5 teams). Beam up to ship and go else where come back to restart beem down to planet and no klingons anywhere.

Go to Ssytem 1256-D says to investigate planet. Fly to the planet nothing. Fly to the two moons nothing. Fly through the planet nothing. Fly to the sun and nothing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Playing in the arucanis arm. I go t Planet NuAurigae 779-CX. We beem down start fighting klingons. I have to respawn and we come back an invisible enemy nearly kills my red shirt before it stops. Then I run all over the map and can not find any klingons to kill (had killed 3 out of 5 teams). Beam up to ship and go else where come back to restart beem down to planet and no klingons anywhere.

Go to Ssytem 1256-D says to investigate planet. Fly to the planet nothing. Fly to the two moons nothing. Fly through the planet nothing. Fly to the sun and nothing.

I was having trouble on this mission but my mission was collect 4 cocoons and there was five cocoons but only three were lootable, so reset, then had a kill 5 squads, but only had 4, reset again and had the ship on the ground happen 5 times it was a combat mission so I needed my BOs, in short it took me two hours to finish just one of the three explorations I needed, fun day.