test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Camera

I've now plaued this game for at least 7 years. The camera was always fine until you decided to 'fix it'. Guys, that was the last thing you needed to 'fix'. I now have the cPa capability to make the ca.era perfect for one instance. Then my ship is a speck when I go into the next instance. It was perfectly fine before. I didn't have to adjust my cam every map, now I do. Thanks for that. I gave you guys a couple of months before I thought I'd bug it. Two months have past. Fix the issues we currently have before creating new ones, just had a bug in (ironically) bug hunt, which was apparently upgraded. A flyer that none of us could hit. 30 minutes wasted. Do better.

Comments

• nightwchtr#5523 nightwchtr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Practically everything in this game is not working properly 😒
  • lostuser1975#3013 lostuser1975 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @ussvinovia#1662 said:
    >...just had a bug in (ironically) bug hunt, which was apparently upgraded. A flyer that none of us could hit. 30 minutes wasted. Do better.

That flyer bug hasn't been hittable for at least 4 months. The TFO should be taken out until it's fixed but like the previous comment, nothing gets fixed despite a literal claim that the UI has been "optimized" as of the latest update to version 26. Mini-selection box cursor at the top of the screen doesn't work right. X button gets processed by the system twice regardless of light or hard press, which is EXTREMELY ANNOYING when trying to access Captain Commands or sell-off/salvage inventory. Sickbay can't be accessed from the main duty menu overview directly (despite being a lit button when you have officers hurt), only via assignments in progress. Even silly things like having to even access Captain Commands manually when approaching Fleet destinations like the Starbase or Fleet Dilithium because the shortcut doesn't show up. When you upgrade gear something could show 76000/76000 tech points but the game refuses to allow you to actually upgrade unless you use yet one more mat to push it over the required number.

It's all silly, and frustratingly, support says we're all at the mercy of the developers actually bothering to apply the fixes we report. Game has been active online for over 12 years and I've never seen a live MMORPG have so many flaws.

Too busy adding content to keep the players buying Zen I guess.
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
    Oh and also forgot to mention the severe bug with Traits. That UI is so busted up that there's absolutely no excuse not to fix it!!
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
  • ussvinovia#1662 ussvinovia Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    > @lostuser1975#3013 said:
    > Oh and also forgot to mention the severe bug with Traits. That UI is so busted up that there's absolutely no excuse not to fix it!!

Oh that's one if the worse. At the risk of being 'glass half full', I don't blame the testers or devs for that matter. New content keeps interest and the new content has been good. I just wish they would risk a 6 month no content to concentrate on bugs.
    > @ussvinovia#1662 said:

> Oh that's one if the worse. At the risk of being 'glass half full', I don't blame the testers or devs for that matter. New content keeps interest and the new content has been good. I just wish they would risk a 6 month no content to concentrate on bugs.

Sorry, but this is a Star Trek licensed property that's gone as far as bringing on actual Franchise actors (or their children) in the dozens for them and for us, including those In Memoriam, making it not your standard MMO. There shouldn't be glaring bugs after over a decade of existence.

There is zero excuse. No glass half-full. No glass half-empty. Like being launched to the Delta Quadrant and jettisoning your warp core with no Iconian gate for several hundred light years.

They could easily dedicate one dev to look over the code for all the bugs recently discovered even since version 25 alone. There were 3 patches of version 25 alone that fixed nothing!

What's the point in bringing new content, if the UX currently has a UI that makes it seem as though we have a broken controller? That's not fun at all.