test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Quick menu" pop-up cursor frozen

lostuser1975#3013 lostuser1975 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 25 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Help,

I posted a trouble ticket for this issue and while I was advised to post the issue here, I hoped it would be fixed with 25.01 update to PS4, but nope.

When this menu pops up (see attachment), that yellow cursor box cannot be moved with either stick or D-pad. The X and O button functions, but in order to select what I want, it requires a long press of X to bring up the CAPTAIN COMMANDS menu where I can scroll and select normally.

It is literally the only function that is broken in a fashion that is a significant gameplay UI issue, and really needs to get fixed ASAP.
Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
Post edited by lostuser1975#3013 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited April 21
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
  • Options
    edited April 25
    (Trolling, harassing comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    gobo#9696 gobo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 16
    Having the problem on my PS4 too. I was told to post here. According to arc the problem was solved. (guess just not in the game.)
    Post edited by gobo#9696 on
  • Options
    nightwchtr#5523 nightwchtr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    This is also happening on the PS5 as well, it is annoying when in battle
  • Options
    nightwchtr#5523 nightwchtr Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Please is there any update as to when this might be fixed? Has anyone seen this Post or aware of the issue? Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    gobo#9696 gobo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hope they fix it before the summer event.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited May 18
    gobo#9696 wrote: »
    Hope they fix it before the summer event.

If you talking about for the dance party, you should still be able to hold down on the "X" button (at least I believe that's the button for PS, play on Xbox myself. but have the same issue) and get the Priority actions to show up where you can scroll through them.

But the best option would just be to fix the bug. lol
  • Options
    > @baucoin said:
    > If you talking about for the dance party, you should still be able to hold down on the "X" button (at least I believe that's the button for PS, play on Xbox myself. but have the same issue) and get the Priority actions to show up where you can scroll through them.
    >
    > But the best option would just be to fix the bug. lol

It isn't ideal to go through Captain Commands as it is, because the PS4 version sometimes double-processes a push of the (X) button, thus automatically selecting the top option.

For example, having to break out of a Multiphasic scan for the particle in academy so it doesn't destroy it.

Most curious why you're in the PS4 bug reports section when you have an Xbox. Oh well.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,061 Arc User
    Most curious why you're in the PS4 bug reports section when you have an Xbox. Oh well.
    For the most part, any bug that affects one of the two Console builds, will usually affect the other given that the game builds are identical (except for the console-specific stuff such as button and controller icons, etc.).

I play the game on PC and on PlayStation, but that doesn't stop me from keeping an eye on the Xbox part of the forum where I will do what I can to help anyone experiencing issues.
    baucoin is pretty much doing the same, and we are all the better off for it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/