test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Contact Day badge boxes

runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
After we claim the grand prize, are we not able to get the badge boxes anymore?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 27
    Yeah, you should still be getting the same badge box once a day per character regardless of whether you've claimed the grand prize or not.

However, if you've already claimed all 17 of the account unlocked badges, the only item in the box Is the 150,000 XP Bonus Pool from then on.

If you completed the final day of progress on a given character and got the badge box reward, collected the grand prize, and then did the event daily again immediately on the same character for the initial 8,000 bonus dilithium, you wouldn't get the badge box again so soon on that character. You'd have to wait for the following day. Every other character on your account can do the event daily once a day and get their own box though.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,290 Arc User
    the XP bonus is decent for a new character (like my Caitian) and I think they're account bound so you don't even need to get on the character you're gonna use them, that said I do wish they'd add new badges there.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,601 Arc User
    Those XP pool tokens are good for endgame characters too since you still have a pseudo-leveling to get points for specialization.
  • Options
    autobotgoldbugautobotgoldbug Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    spiritborn wrote: »
    , that said I do wish they'd add new badges there.

it would be awesome if they could add the KDF side badges somewhere ...Orion, Gorn, Naussican, Lethean, Ferasen
This discussion has been closed.