test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't dismiss Bridge officers

Can't dismiss Bridge officers. Yes I've made sure. Yes I've tried to dismiss every one of them as a test. I get to the OK button then nothing.

Comments

• Options
    jerry#5136 jerry Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am experiencing the same thing. Submitted a ticket for the issue and they say it’s a known issue that developers are working to resolve. No etr.
  • Options
    ussvinovia#1662 ussvinovia Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    > @jerry#5136 said:
    > I am experiencing the same thing. Submitted a ticket for the issue and they say it’s a known issue that developers are working to resolve. No etr.

Many thanks for the info.
  • Options
    lostuser1975#3013 lostuser1975 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I haven't been able to get rid of B'Ellera on my KDF character. Don't even get an error message.
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
  • Options
    spikemcgee6987spikemcgee6987 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I am having the same issue, had to wait to upgrade my ship just to bring in someone I wanted, because of this issue
  • Options
    ninja150astuto#9082 ninja150astuto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also have that problem according to what they said that I should come to the forum for a but it turns out that after 78 hours the ticket is automatically closed so I recommend making a ticket again or several until they deign to make a solution
  • Options
    lostuser1975#3013 lostuser1975 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I haven't been able to get rid of B'Ellera on my KDF character. Don't even get an error message.

Hey I just wanted to provide a kind of update on B'Ellera!

I went back to Qo'nos and thought I would try one more time for S and G. IT WORKED!
    I don't know if deciding to go down to the First City and being near Worf at the time (he's the one who tells you to recruit her), but I finally managed to get rid of her.
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.