test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

defara line

kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
I am unable to start the defara story line, because the first mission wont complete, I contact Surah but he has no missions, I have tried beaming down to invasion area, and the city, but still nothing. Anyone else having this issue?
Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited March 8
    The requirements to start the Defera/Breen storyline:
    • Reach Level 65;
    • Complete
      • "The Galaxy at Large" (Starfleet/Dominion);
      • "Duties of Command" (KDF/Dominion);
      • "Turning Point" (Romulan Republic);
        {It might even be "Bigger Picture" that needs completed]
    • Find the mission "Cold War" given by Admiral Quinn / Chancellor J'mpok in the "Available" tab of the mission journal.
      (The "Available" tab is "Incoming Hails" on Consoles.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 9
    Yes I know I was talking about the cold war mission. It is suppose to complete on its own when you enter defara sector, it did not and I even pushed the button to contact him that appears in the sector.

*Update I just tried again and it worked, I now have the mission "cold call". Either maint last night fixed it, or the fact that I just completed the iconian mission where the archive gets destroyed right before maint last night. Which if it is the latter that is just funny, cause it gets destroyed before you discover it, ummm time travel maybe :D
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    kirstiein wrote: »
    ...gets destroyed before you discover it, ummm time travel maybe :D
    Not really. The "Cold War" storyline takes place in 2409, just before the events of "Sphere of Influence".
    (They really shouldn't have removed these story arcs from the mission journal.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    wodenazwodenaz Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    kirstiein wrote: »
    Yes I know I was talking about the cold war mission. It is suppose to complete on its own when you enter defara sector, it did not and I even pushed the button to contact him that appears in the sector.

*Update I just tried again and it worked, I now have the mission "cold call". Either maint last night fixed it, or the fact that I just completed the iconian mission where the archive gets destroyed right before maint last night. Which if it is the latter that is just funny, cause it gets destroyed before you discover it, ummm time travel maybe :D

if you are talking about the one that you just get xp from before you start the arc, you sometimes have to fly around near the star/planet for it to pop, I had to do that on most for it to pop simply warping to defara wont normaly make it pop.

its the same with the one to start the spectres missions, when they first added that it I often warped then went to do something else and did not realise it had not popped at least on the ones that had already done the missions.