test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crit Chance and Crit Severity

pegrimscrusadepegrimscrusade Member Posts: 13 Arc User
After todays update mine and several other people in game Crit Chance and Crit Severity went
down a lot lower. in the images that are attach is one of several ship of mine that lost Crit Chance and Crit Severity before fsi4qu8afi95.png after p1mwh6t23d52.png

Comments

• Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    I don't have pictures to post but I can confirm this.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 9
    Your resistances went lower too, on and off it might not show the right stats so it could be that too. I frequently see my weapons have a different stat in my inventory vs when i equip them too, and then suddenly it corrects a few weeks later but then i may see it again after some event patch. I'm not sure they can help it happening maybe something in certain patches does this to the stats.
  • Options
    jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    SRO and Watcher Boff's have been broken since the 3/7 patch. You have to unslot and reslot them every map change to get your crit bonuses from them to work.
  • Options
    husanakxhusanakx Member Posts: 1,593 Arc User
    jcox2 wrote: »
    SRO and Watcher Boff's have been broken since the 3/7 patch. You have to unslot and reslot them every map change to get your crit bonuses from them to work.

Infiltrator doesn't work either... and no slotting or unslotting changes that.