test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

'Vigilance' accolade not registering mission completion

tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
The accolade 'Vigilance' did not check off the mission 'Mars, the Bringer of War' even though the mission was completed.
k384lvsiuyp5.jpg

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    The "Vigilance" story arc was removed from the game at one stage but added back in again a few months later.
    It might be that you played "Mars, Bringer of War" when the arc had been removed, thus the accolade wouldn't have existed for it to be triggered.
    Have you tried replaying the mission?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    The "Vigilance" story arc was removed from the game at one stage but added back in again a few months later.
    It might be that you played "Mars, Bringer of War" when the arc had been removed, thus the accolade wouldn't have existed for it to be triggered.
    Have you tried replaying the mission?

I've run them all since the start of the Klingon Recruit event, but I also notice that the recruit reward list does not have 'Vigilance' on the list of arcs to complete, so maybe that is tied into it being removed at some point in the past.

I'll try running it again when I have a chance to see if the accolade completes. Thanks.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    ...I also notice that the recruit reward list does not have 'Vigilance' on the list of arcs to complete...
    Aye, the Klingon Recruit Event was implemented when there was no Vigilance arc, hence no reward for it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/