test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mission bug crossroads at crateris

Stuck in mission crossroads at crateris. Character won't move cant finish mission.......any help??

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,804 Community Moderator
    can you be a little more specific? Is there a specific objective and/or area they're getting stuck on? Can you provide pictures and/or screenshots of the issue? This information will help in formulating a fix or workaround.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • aaron#3075 aaron Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i have been stuck on this mission for some time in the Romulan campaign
    .Crossroads at Crateris. i'm at the part where npc slamek is to repair a broken console on a wall, after interacting with him he does not move and cannot progress mission. i have aborted logged out and dropped mission numerous times. now the new Delta event is here and i cannot benifit from it... i already have a federation and Klingon characters just missing a romulan which I cannot progress pass thi point
  • ukgouki#7276 ukgouki Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    you are meant to defeat all the npc's and spider looking things he wont progress at all until all enimies on the map are defeated sometimes ive had to run all the way back to the shield wall and head down to the open area where you 1st beam into the map near the trees.. as the npc's path is slightly blocked i think they get stuck trying to take short cuts....
  • aaron#3075 aaron Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    you are meant to defeat all the npc's and spider looking things he wont progress at all until all enimies on the map are defeated sometimes ive had to run all the way back to the shield wall and head down to the open area where you 1st beam into the map near the trees.. as the npc's path is slightly blocked i think they get stuck trying to take short cuts....

thank you!!
  • ixcorian#2120 ixcorian Member Posts: 1 New User
    First I am a New Player -
    This game is 4 years old.
    With that being said. How can you possibly tell me this bug is still going on.

The fix is supposed to be slaughtering everything in sight? Don't work. I slaughtered everything and that NPC is not moving a inch. I'll keep trying but i'll say right now, if this is the way the romulan campaign is ?? TRIBBLE it. Not worth my time if you got bugs like this. The starflight has no bugs how can you have the romulan campaign after 4 years have this bug. I want an explanation.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,176 Arc User
    First I am a New Player -
    This game is 4 years old.
    With that being said. How can you possibly tell me this bug is still going on.

The fix is supposed to be slaughtering everything in sight? Don't work. I slaughtered everything and that NPC is not moving a inch. I'll keep trying but i'll say right now, if this is the way the romulan campaign is ?? TRIBBLE it. Not worth my time if you got bugs like this. The starflight has no bugs how can you have the romulan campaign after 4 years have this bug. I want an explanation.

4 years old try 14