test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elite Borg Kingdom Interceptor Probes not working on all full Carriers

pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
I am in my full Carrier a Valkis Dreadnought Warbird. None of my Romulan Warbird based full carriers are able to fit the new Borg Frigates hangar pets to any of the 2 hangar bays. All other full carrier pets work just not the new Borg ones.

Charactername@handle: Pottsey@Pottsey
Last map you were in (if applicable): NA all maps
Map you were going to (if applicable): NA
What the issue is: Cannot fit Elite Borg Kingdom Interceptor Probes into my 2 bay full Warbird carriers.
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable): NA. The problem is in the new Borg pets not being tagged for use in Warbird full carriers.

Comments

• Options
    This has been listed as fixed but it’s still broken. The fix has missed the Valis Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Warbird full carrier which can neither fit or Launch Borg Kingdom probes or Digital Construct Drones which are also broken in the same way.

Patch notes below. Valis full carrier is missing.

• “Resolved an issue that was preventing the following ships from being able to equip and launch the Borg Kingdom Interceptor Probes: Kelvin Timeline T'laru Intel Carrier Warbird [T6], Ra'nodaire Support Carrier Warbird [T6], Fleet Ra'nodaire Support Carrier Warbird [T6].
  • Options
    Still listed as fix while still be broken. Not working in the latest patch.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Does the Valkis have the word "Carrier" in its' class name?
    Whilst a full carrier has two hangar bays, the converse may not be true - i.e. two hangar bays doesn't always mean a full carrier.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Does the Valkis have the word "Carrier" in its' class name?
    Whilst a full carrier has two hangar bays, the converse may not be true - i.e. two hangar bays doesn't always mean a full carrier.
    No, but that is not a requirement for being a full carrier.