test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega Game Bugged in Andoria Space Map

psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
Today, I get the same three destinations. ESD Ground, Starbase Sierra Space and Andoria Space. After leaving and re-entering the Andoria Space map multiple times the Omega Particle game bugs out at completion. The game finishes at timeout. Awards the particles. But doesn't trigger mission step completion. I dropped the mission. Reclaimed it from Q. Rinse. Repeat. Same results.
(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)

Comments

• Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    Additional information. Just rotated through ALL my KDF Captains. My Liberated Borg Klingon female, Male Ferasan, Male Klingon, Male Alien only get two locations. None of them can contribute toward the Daily using the Omega Stabilization mission. Disappointing. I don't have a KDF-aligned Romulan. So I don't know if they are also affected by this bug.

Also worth reporting is that I just picked up the mission on my FED-Aligned Romulan. Three locations. One is Andoria Ground. So I went there first. I get correct mission credit on Ground. Just not for Andoria Space when that is in the rotation.

My Fed-aligned Dominion Captain was able to complete the daily when also doing Andoria Ground.

Bug Report #1,024,033 now reported in-game. Using my Starfleet Liberated Borg male. Andoria Ground indicated by mission. However, no stabilization game has spawned. Only one instance of Andoria Ground is being spawned. Not enough player's at once to do that at this hour.

(/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)