test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New console: "Charged Positron Matrix Bomb" extreme placate bug

anubis77canubis77c Member Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello. I'm not sure what the insistence is on introducing things like this that have ridiculous durations with no counters or scaling, but here we are again. From the Gorn lockbox, this console is now available:

guejejsdg3q4.png

The 20 second Placate cannot be countered, cleared, does not scale down with CTRLX or any other skill. Even the usual catch-all clears like Boost Morale do not clear this placate. Even placate immunities like Pilot Team, Narrow Sensor Bands, or Fleet Maneuver Gamma do not clear this. Someone using this especially combined with unconventional systems can be completely invisible for 20 seconds while still firing and behaving as normal, and repeat that process so often it's ridiculous especially when combined with other untargetable abilities like Evade Target Lock.

A few weeks back on stream, they said that PvP shouldn't be dictated by who is invisible/untargetable the most. I assume this one just slipped through the cracks. but please... I beg of you... make this behave the same way as other placates in the game like Pseudo Submission (which scales down in duration as an attacker by increasing CTRLX, or can be cleared with pilot team, etc)
PvP Guides and Build Help Videos

Co-Founder of OrganizedPvP https://discord.gg/Uf2ywQvfsg
-STO- Community Fleet Officer & Build Advisor (21,000 characters, 3800+ unique players active on discord)
Build Curator for STOBUILDS
Post edited by anubis77c on
Tagged:

Comments