test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Confederation Combadge not unlocking in tailor

evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
The "A Safe Galaxy" lockbox announcement blog suggests that the Confederation Combadge Lobi store item should also unlock the combadge as a uniform option, however it does not. I realize this item has been out for a while, I was just waiting for the 2401 uniform to become available before buying it.

"Confederation Combadge
This Combadge from the Confederation also has the capability to used as a knife. Its unique design allows it to be worn as a standard Combadge, additionally, it can use used as a knife in hand to hand combat. When wielding this Sidearm in combat, it's used at a fighting knife and can be thrown at targets outside of knife range. This Sidearm is also capable of causing the target to Bleed for 3 sec. As a Sidearm, similar to the previously released Terran Knife, the Confederation Combadge replaces the Tertiary attack. For example, if you have Palm Strike as your Tertiary attack and you equip this Confederation Combadge Sidearm, it will replace your Palm Strike with it. This Sidearm takes up a Device slot."

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11534943
Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
eaY7Xxu.png

Comments

• sov42sov42 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    It does not offer a uniform option. It is strictly a device, despite what the blog said, however misleading.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    It does not offer a uniform option. It is strictly a device, despite what the blog said, however misleading.

I figured that might be the case, but thought I'd post it here anyway just in case it is a bug. Before posting this I went back to around the time it was released and didn't see any bug reports about it back then.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png