test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Red alert bug PlayStation

spartan#7466 spartan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited January 22 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
Bought out red alert event I received and claimed my reward for said event then I collected my dil up to 11k then the game said I did not complete the event and had to do it another 2 Days in order to complete it again.once i completed it i I only got 11k when I should have gotten more . I was told by the game Masters to put this up on the bug report thread so that way they have a reference to look at so that way they're able to fix it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    captjack#5409 captjack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You will have to be patient and wait for the GM to investigate and determine the correct action that they are able to perform with your issue.
  • Options
    spartan#7466 spartan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ty Captain jack
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,346 Community Moderator
    This is certainly a much better explanation of your issue than your first attempt, which was unclear, hence all of the question that you were receiving. When exactly did the initial glitch occur? How many days ago, what date?

Also, as already explained GMs do not work on bugs. The developers do. And as such, they have requested certain information be provided when filing a bug, as follows:

Are you reporting a Bug, Issue, or Glitch?
    Thank you for that. Though before posting please follow the guidelines below.

If the issue is unique and not already reported on the forums you are almost ready to post. However if there are already reports of the same issue please post in those threads.

When posting please include the following information:
    • Charactername@handle
    • Last map you were in (if applicable)
    • Map you were going to (if applicable)
    • What the issue is
    • What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable)

After including all that information you are now ready to post.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Unfortunately, General Discussion is not where this should be posted, though, so I will be moving this to appropriate Bug Reports Subforum. thread /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    phoenix304#4102 phoenix304 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I haven't been able to log into my PS5 for a few months now. I get as far as choosing my avatar, but get a error saying that the login timed out & to try again later. Never had any issues till that point.