test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question about the Mirror Engle

onealfonealf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
I was told originally the Gargarin was a bundle only ship and could now be purchased in the c-store separately. How possible is it that STO will do the same to the Mirror Engle before I waste my event token on it?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    The Gagarin was part of a pack but it also was standalone

Straight from the blog
    "The individual items from the bundle will also be on sale in the C-store."

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11084823-the-discovery-operations-pack!
  • Options
    onealfonealf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Ty
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    The Mirror Engle, however, is part of an Anniversary Bundle and is not available with the T6 Token. Outside of that its a lockbox ship.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,523 Arc User
    If you are on console, you might be getting a 100% off zen store T6 ship token to use on the Gagarin when the anniversary event starts. Or not. PC got that but the free gifts leading up to the anniversary do not always match.
This discussion has been closed.