test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List all of the Harry Kim Duplicates

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,769 Arc User
There are just so many. I mean beyond the recent surprise duplicate Harry Kim in STO.
f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,796 Arc User
    At this point I'm starting to wonder whether anyone can even be sure if there ever was an original Harry Kim.

It wouldn't surprise me if, during the Big Bang, countless Harry Kim's in varying forms were created and spread througout the universe.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,796 Arc User
    Though we probably may also need to consider the possibility that our own multiverse is just a holo-program created by an extra-universal inhabitant of a planet populated entirely by Harry Kim's.

They probably lack any and all distinction, so he created a holo-novel where he's suddenly unique and both part of spaceships consisting of all sorts of weird aliens - and at the same time leading an empire where everyone is assimilated to be like him, but with him ruling over these masses of drones that were recreated in his own image.

He's trying to be unique and at the same time isn't, hinting at the internal struggle to find his own place in his weird, Harry Kim-world.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited January 26
    At this point I'm starting to wonder whether anyone can even be sure if there ever was an original Harry Kim.

It wouldn't surprise me if, during the Big Bang, countless Harry Kim's in varying forms were created and spread througout the universe.

we know he's not the Original. the original died during the year of hell shenanigans and the alternate Harry was brought into "our" timeline. the original Harry's corpse is who we are chasing in dust to dust. but to play the game, we have
    Harry,
    we have the Harry who stole the Sequoia
    We have the Temporal shenanigans replacement Harry,
    We have the slipstream disaster Harry, along with Chakotay 2.0
    and we have the We got back to Earth decades later harry before Janeway went Rambo and time traveled back in time.

Did i miss any Canon dupli-Harrys?
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,325 Arc User

we know he's not the Original. the original died during the year of hell shenanigans and the alternate Harry was brought into "our" timeline. the original Harry's corpse is who we are chasing in dust to dust. but to play the game, we have
    Harry,
    we have the Harry who stole the Sequoia
    We have the Temporal shenanigans replacement Harry,
    We have the slipstream disaster Harry, along with Chakotay 2.0
    and we have the We got back to Earth decades later harry before Janeway went Rambo and time traveled back in time.

Did i miss any Canon dupli-Harrys?

Warship Voyager Harry.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,013 Arc User
    we know he's not the Original. the original died during the year of hell shenanigans and the alternate Harry was brought into "our" timeline.
    That wasn't the Year of Hell - that was the Subspace Divergence Field in the episode Deadlock.
    It's also subjective which Voyager, and therefore Harry, is the original and which is the duplicate as we never get to know...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,265 Arc User
    we know he's not the Original. the original died during the year of hell shenanigans and the alternate Harry was brought into "our" timeline.
    That wasn't the Year of Hell - that was the Subspace Divergence Field in the episode Deadlock.
    It's also subjective which Voyager, and therefore Harry, is the original and which is the duplicate as we never get to know...

True though we know the Harry Kim that became the captain was from the Voyager that got destroyed
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,028 Community Moderator
    Silver Blood Harry Kim.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited January 27

Kind of like Clara Oswald of Doctor Who fame. :)
  • Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,779 Arc User
    It's pretty simple, Original Harry was turned into a Kobali, every other Harry Kim is a fake.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,325 Arc User
    It's pretty simple, Original Harry was turned into a Kobali, every other Harry Kim is a fake.

Kobali Borg King.

I'm sure there is also an alternate reality where harry was the Cardassian spy instead of Seska.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options

Since both crews were created for a brief instant, and the one that eventually blew itself up near the end of Deadlock, because the Vidiians could only see and interact with that Voyager, it could easily be said that THAT Harry Kim and infant Naomi Wildman are the only two remaining original Voyager occupants and the rest of the crew are the Deadlock Duplicates.

I'm just saying either could be correct depending on your point of view.
This discussion has been closed.