test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Console KBM support

spartanofthearkspartanoftheark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I realized while playing, that the game on Xbox technically supports keyboard and even includes PC like menus, but there is where the fun ends, as those menus seemingly require a mouse as well, which the console does support, but the game does not.

Why is such a important QOL function, which seems to be basically baked in already, still not implemented, especially when FFXIV for example has full support for KBM?

Will we ever get this feature on console?
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    drnicket#1308 drnicket Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I too would like this added to console.

I have a keyboard hooked up to my PS5 and I can use it for text typing once the onscreen keyboard is loaded.
    I know it's technically possible as some console games have had full KBM support in the past. Though I admit I don't know what hoops they may have had to jump through with Sony and MS (if any) prior to implementation.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    NECROMANCY!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.