test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One Little Ship MISSING

monkeyman4410monkeyman4410 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
When I achieved Rank 6 in Gamma Task Force, my One Little Ship ability vanished, and was not replaced as it was supposed to be by the updated version. this was some time ago, about a week, and I've restarted my game several times, to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    My little ship still trucking along. I summon it during V-Rex battles on Dyson Ground Battlezone. Used it just yesterday about 3 times.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    When I achieved Rank 6 in Gamma Task Force, my One Little Ship ability vanished, and was not replaced as it was supposed to be by the updated version.
    Have you checked in your Powers menu? (Press "P")
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    When I achieved Rank 6 in Gamma Task Force, my One Little Ship ability vanished, and was not replaced as it was supposed to be by the updated version.
    Have you checked in your Powers menu? (Press "P")

Might also have shoved it onto the third Qbar. Seems to enjoy doing that.
  • Options
    I have checked both of those things. now, for the record, i JUST gained Tier 6 in Terran Task Force, and Visual Dampening Field vanished. ill try resetting, but im not hopeful...
  • Options
    no effect
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    Have you looked at your Traits menu to re-slot the associated Traits to your character?
    (The original traits get replaced by "...(Rank 2)" versions but they aren't automagically slotted.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    thank you that worked
  • Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Oh, I thought everyone knew you had to recheck your traits when you Ranked... Nice catch inferiority! :smile:

And for safety reasons, might want to lock the power bar too, so you don't accidentally remove anything.