test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Options to Use Gold-Pressed Latinum

dbraymond81163#8540 dbraymond81163 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Aside from the Party Outfit and various types of glasses, there is very little to do with Gold Pressed Latinum as a currency in game.
Even if the game kept with vanity and cosmetic items for the GPL store, it would be nice to see more opportunities to use this type of currency.
Older vanity shields, outfits, or ground/space set would make worth-while investments for GPL. Outside of the normal gear that is currently available, the only reason to even build up GPL is to satisfy end-game endeavors and low-cost Duty Officer missions. I personally currently have about 2 million GPL on a single character and nothing to spend it on.
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    This has been discussed time and time again. If you do a search you will find threads on the subject with a few ideas. But yes I agree we need more GPL options.
  • Options
    nickhurlnickhurl Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    It is definitely long overdue that GPL had more uses, or at least be able to convert it on the exchange. Especially considering how much drive Ferengi have to obtain the stuff & stock pile it. I have at least 2+mil on most of my toons. I doubt wether anyone still goes to their ships trophy area anymore, & I doubt most of the more recent players even know it exists, especially as cryptic ship designers don't seem to bother with bespoke bridges on new ship releases now. So why would any of us want the nonsense items in the GPL store?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Holy Necromancy!
    *Casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.