test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I think I killed Dr. Crusher. Can anyone help?

gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I was claiming the holographic Crusher Bridge Officer and my finger twitched and I accidentally chose "not now" when it asked to join my crew. It did not go into my recruit pool, nor did it go into my inventory.

I was able to claim another one from the event store, but it will not let me create her because it says I already have one.

Any ideas?

Toon in question is a recovered borg KDF.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    I don't know what you mean by recruit pool, but you might want to check your candidate roster. Most of the time when you click "not now" the BOff is transferred to the Candidate Roster where you can decide to commission them later.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    That's what I meant by recruit pool. Not there.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Since you're a liberated Borg: their nanites can revive people. Seven of Nine did it once.

But more seriously: have you also checked your overflow bag - if your inventory is full?
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    Yes I did, not there.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    I tested clicking "not now" and she went to my candidates roster.
    hp690ac0uxp2.jpg

Then I deleted her from the roster, filled it up to the max of 15. Claimed the reward box again and tried summoning her. Got the overflow window, clicked take all and she went to inventory.
    xno6qbxa2hzy.jpg

1cjci1nz5238.jpg

It's odd if she isn't going to one of these places.

• Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    Did you actually commission her as an active BOFF, despite what you thought you did?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    It's possible she is lurking somewhere in your Inventory - try clicking the "Sort" button as Boffs tend to be near the bottom of the Inventory.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I know what it is supposed to do, but it didn't. Not on my active list, not in my candidate roster, not in my inventory or overflow. Will not let me create when I reclaim. I have logged out/in, and rebooted the xbox. Must have flipped a digital switch somewhere that won't flip back.
    I think I'm going to give up, not even my main toon. Just wanted crusher for the candle bonus while running the halloween patrol since that toon has the Ferengi bonus pool active.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    That... is very odd.
    I'll pass this on to the other Mods to see if they got any insight into this.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    I know what it is supposed to do...
    It might be useful to share screenshots of your Inventory, Bank, Candidates Roster and commissioned bridge officer list with Customer Support, if you haven't already.
    If you share them here too, we will be able to see everything you see and we might be able to shine an anaphasic lantern on the issue...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Yes, pics would help.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Solved. She was in my overflow - with a twist. She was displayed as a generic KDF Bridge Officer symbol, not as the box with the picture of Dr. Crusher. Had to read details of every BOFF in my inventory/overflow.

Thank you to all for your assistance.
    Post edited by gileslestrade on
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    😒
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Glad you found her. :)
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,323 Arc User
    Solved. She was in my overflow - with a twist. She was displayed as a generic KDF Bridge Officer symbol, not as the box with the picture of Dr. Crusher. Had to read details of every BOFF in my inventory/overflow.

Makes you wonder what the good Doctor has been up to in the period between TNG and Picard season 3.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Solved. She was in my overflow - with a twist. She was displayed as a generic KDF Bridge Officer symbol, not as the box with the picture of Dr. Crusher.
    Every bridge officer has the generic faction icon once you open the box!
  • Options
    Did not know that. Haven't done it before. I've always accepted the special BOFFs that I've opened. I guess everyone thinks that's common knowledge since no one mentioned that, either here or on reddit. TIL.
  • Options
    psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,646 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »

Makes you wonder what the good Doctor has been up to in the period between TNG and Picard season 3.
    "A lots happened in the last twenty years..."
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,323 Arc User
    psiameese wrote: »
    questerius wrote: »

"A lots happened in the last twenty years..."

That one phrase alone would be enough to fill a 4 season spin-off.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
This discussion has been closed.