test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protostar Class With its Own Protostar Bridge and More Shuttle Based Missions+ Please Dev team

heavygunx00heavygunx00 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
i would love for the Protostar Class With its Own Protostar Bridge with its having the Power to have the Proto-warp effect to be seen from the Bridge along with having more Shuttle Heavy Missions and More Shuttle Crafts for Players Like i would love to use the Valkyrie-class fighter to fly around in it would be fun to use so i Beg you Please Dev team "make it so"

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I think a lot of players would agree with you, but sadly, they stopped making both bridges as well as shuttles a very long time ago.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    heavygunx00heavygunx00 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    (Flaming, trolling, demanding comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I stand corrected, by the way. They did release a few more bridges and made them available for free. However, the bridges and ship interiors are still a feature that lacks quite a bit of attention, namely expensive premium ships that get no customizable bridge at all or interiors that came with a purchase not being available across the board.

I stand by my remark regarding the shuttles, though. The last content that was made especifically for shuttles was released in 2014 and they never really expanded Small Craft as it's own unique starship path.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    A mission on the Protostar would be nice since it would open the possibility of the bridge becoming available.

Shuttle missions on the other hand are always long annoying slogs, and I for one do not miss them not coming out with new ones.