test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else want to see new lower stakes story missions?

2»

Comments

• Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    Well, after Picard S3, the devs did finally state that STO is a divergent universe, so there's all the explanation you need as to why our Starfleet is a bit more militaristic. 😄

Ok, so if the Dev's are saying STO is in a divergent universe how about bring Icheb back? I mean he was stationed on Deep Space K-7 on 2408. He's was removed because he was killed off in the first season of Picard in 2386 and replace with Vintrax with the March 5th 2020 patch.

Yeah, I know this will never happen just wishing a bit. :)
    I feel ike Spock would've prevented the Hobus destruction in a Divergent Timeline, like how does STO's timeline even exist?,

Is there now 2 Old Spocks walking around the same Kelvin Universe or is there now 2 Kelvin Timelines with their own Oldman Spocks.
  • Options
    o0kami87o0kami87 Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    I feel ike Spock would've prevented the Hobus destruction in a Divergent Timeline, like how does STO's timeline even exist?,

Is there now 2 Old Spocks walking around the same Kelvin Universe or is there now 2 Kelvin Timelines with their own Oldman Spocks.
    The field of Temporal mechanics is so annoying sometimes, paradoxes, cause predating effect, etc.
    First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-FFirst., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon WolfWolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite
This discussion has been closed.