test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ground autoattack

gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Whenever I use certain weapons my character begins to air-box as soon as an enemy comes within weapon range, as if I can punch someone fron 30 meters away. This is usually with single handed weapons, but also with some dual pistols. With some other weapons this doesn't happen at all. I've tried every setting in autoattack options but none gets rid of the stupid behavior. Is there a way to disable this?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Honestly I don't even know how to turn ON autoattack on the ground. And honestly I wouldn't use it myself anyways. I only auto attack with my energy weapons in space.

Only thing I can suggest is to just turn it off outright and go manual.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thunder7964thunder7964 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    make sure the melee icon doesn't have a green outline, if it does right-click it

chwrdodatig7.png
  • Options
    gchewitt#2784 gchewitt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    make sure the melee icon doesn't have a green outline, if it does right-click it

chwrdodatig7.png

Thanks. This seems to have worked. I had to add the icon into my system tray first, and, yep, it was green.
This discussion has been closed.