test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holy old... unslotting bug is BACK?!?

colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 2,200 Arc User
edited September 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Seriously, AGAIN?!?

Loaded into the game, all my traits and gear unslotted.

Tried loading my saved loadout, it loaded some OTHER layout, changing my BO skills, slotting a few traits here and there at random, a few bits of gear, some from the bank that I've NEVER even used... I can't even guess how many times, or for how long this nonsense has been going on.

I even tried restoring my active DOs, but it unslotted them as soon as I switched windows to save the loadout... meaning I couldn't even do THAT.

Anyone else having problems like this AGAIN?
Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    solidshark214solidshark214 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Been having that pretty often on my Constitution III. My traits and BO skills are fine, but it unequips engines, shields, deflector, warp core, and all weapons save the two I'm still using that came with the ship. Oh, and it unequips everything from my shuttle that didn't come standard.

Seeing as I've never even used the loadout system to begin with, it is very frustrating to have my ship messed with by the system glitching up. Feels like I'm being punished by something I never asked to even have.
  • Options
    evilspokevilspok Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    "Feels like I'm being punished by something I never asked to even have." Totally agree. I would be 100% happy if when you put something somewhere it stays there. But it doesn't.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
    Bug Reports are to be filed in the Bug Reports Subforum, not General Discussion, per forum rules. /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    hydra4291#4938 hydra4291 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    replying to get my 8 year old account out of probation so i can submit a bug report