test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Switching Ships not using load outs

errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited August 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have seven different ships setup, one for each damage type to run endeavors. They all use the same Warp Core, Impulse Engines, Shields, Deflector, & several consoles. Almost every time I switch from one ship to another, these shared items are greyed out and it will not use the loadout. I've tried making a second loadout and when this happens, it will not let me switch between the two. I can manually add these items back and then save the loadout but then it usually happens again once I switch to another ship. I thought I had figured out a work around by switching maps then switching ships so it uses the load out but that hasn't been consistent. Is there a work around or combination of things that can be done to have the ship grab the load out?

1nntfqxd857u.png

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    I would suggest saving the loadouts you want to use three times in space not on ground. That is a workaround I use and why I usually don't have the loadout issues others have. Will be nice when it is finally fixed for all.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    errowscerrowsc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I would suggest saving the loadouts you want to use three times in space not on ground. That is a workaround I use and why I usually don't have the loadout issues others have. Will be nice when it is finally fixed for all.

I do save them on a Social Space Map (ESD, DS9, etc..) but not multiple times. I'll give that a go and see what happens.