test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New update coming soon?

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 661 Arc User
I just exited the game and the patcher started up, that usually only happens when we are about to get a major update. Anyone heard anything about one?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    wileecoyote#2989 wileecoyote Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    That happened to me today too!
  • Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Yeah I noticed this when I exited the game it downloaded something. Probably getting the game ready for the next campaign.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    I heard rumours about a Beltalowda faction, content in the Andromeda galaxy (5 new episode arcs, three new continuously changing exploration zones), new features (the ability to colonise planets, playing from your bridge) and a new career path as well as playable species (play as Pikachu and Charmander, or as a trainer).

All of this is subject to change of course.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I think they said something about the next story drop coming after this event ends.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,012 Arc User
    No pre patch for me again. This is the second time this has occurred for me.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,665 Arc User
    Perhaps it's the Gamma recruit?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Perhaps it's the Gamma recruit?

Gamma Recruit wouldn't need an update.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,328 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11552393

What the heck is the upcoming content if they fixed an ancient piece of equipment from Defera!
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    wileecoyote#2989 wileecoyote Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Oh boy, I can't wait for updates. I'm new to this game after a few months and I am super super cereal about Star Trek ya'll.
  • Options
    stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    No pre patch for me again. This is the second time this has occurred for me.

That's good for you. It saved you a useless download. I'm stuck waiting for ANOTHER 3 gigs to download on my slow DSL connection even though I allowed the pre-patch to download on Sunday. May as well skip the 'pre-patch', it makes no difference.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Looks like potentially the update is coming the week of September 12th, considering the size of last nights patch was the size of the pre-patch and no new content released. Along with the bonus mark weekend coming up according to the UI.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I have actually had 2 3g patches within the last 4 days.
    One today and the other a few days ago when i went to shut down the game.
This discussion has been closed.