test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uniform screen jumps to top after every change

mmthebatmanmmthebatman Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Over the past month or so I have noticed that when I go in to alter my uniform at the tailor, every time I select an item (uniform, or attachment, boots etc.) the selector jumps straight back to the top option on the screen. It doesn't happen when changing item colours, only the items themselves. It happens regardless of uniform or armour. Extremely annoying when you are doing the lower half and have to keep scrolling back down the page to where you were.

Comments

• Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    That's been happening for years and I doubt very much that it will ever be fixed. And yes it is very annoying, changing your shoes only to then have to scroll all the way back down to the bottom just so you can then change the colors, same for the belt, pant/skirts and even hip/leg attachment, it's all very frustrating.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    We have the same issue on PlayStation. It's just one of several poorly ported parts of the game. As mentioned above, it's unlikely to ever be improved either, which is a shame as it could be putting people off continuing to play.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/