test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pets getting left behind

knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
I thought this issue had been fixed some time ago, but either it wasn't or it has come back. I am losing entire squadrons of pets because they cannot keep up with my ship and I'm only using level XII Very Rare engines as I haven't upgraded to the Reputation set yet. But In Azure Nebula Rescue my pets are being left behind and just vanishing just going from one asteroid to the next. And no they are not being destroyed by the middle enemy ships near the spawn point. I've actually turned my camera to view my pets and they fall further and further behind and then the whole squadron is gone.

I'm dreading how many I'll lose one I get a full engine rep set and level it up to gold XV. It takes forever to launch these squadrons yet they vanish in the blink of an eye because they can't keep up with level XII engines. I am sure I read a couple of years ago a fix that stopped this from happening, well it seems to be happening again and I would appreciate it if it could be fixed again. I spent a lot of Dilithium to acquire the Ultra Rare version of the pets and equip them only to find they are not there when I join the battle. I'm sure I'm not the only one that this happens to.

One other thing I'd like to mention is any map where there are micro asteroids like the mission Enemy Mine, my pets get destroyed flying though there, I know there is only the one battle, but seriously, the pilots of my pet ships are so bad they can't fly through micro asteroids, yet my gigantic ship flies through no problem. This happens on other maps with these smaller asteroids as well, but Enemy Mine is the one I can remember at this time.

Comments

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    this is not just a xbox problem it happens on pc as well on all factions
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I think I might know a possible reason why the issue has returned. The original fix for keeping the pets up with your ship was before the Endeavor system came into play, now we have increased impulse speed and other speed enhancements due to endeavor points that perhaps these increases are not applied to the pets as well, just a guess, perhaps it is a contributing factor or maybe not.