test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ticket 929359: Outfit Tailor

overdrive30overdrive30 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
got told to post my bug here si here it is

i have been trying to make a swimwear outfit i do have swimwear that i Brough from Risa but can when i go into the tailor the option to make a swim ware outfit does not come up and i can not equip the swimwear anywhere else

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    The first outfit slot is reserved exclusively for Uniform only.
    The second outfit slot, and onward, will allow you to select the Beachwear pieces. You may need to select the correct category of clothing - it should be "Beachwear Separates" or "Uniform - Bare Chest".
    There may be some restrictions depending on species and gender, though. I don't think you've any chance of being able to put a male Gorn into a bikini!
    (Now try unseeing that image in your mind...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I know you have probably done this already, but did you actually open the uniform box in your inventory after you purchased the swimwear. It doesn't get added to your tailor options until you open the box. I mention this only because when I first bought a uniform on Risa all those years ago this is what tripped me up until i found the box in my inventory.