test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox server down?

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 777 Arc User
Just got kicked from the game and now can't log back in.

Comments

• outofbox777#6887 outofbox777 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
  • lawdog340lawdog340 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here. Automatically disconnects me when I try to log back on even after resetting my console.
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    same, Im playing from texas.

I'll go see if chat is an option or if i can submit a ticket. i also posted in xbox lfg and I am receiving a MULTITUDE of responses...

Haven't tested my ps4 yet, but i will right now.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,170 Arc User
    edited June 2023
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

They added it's supposed to say xbox.
  • shadowmane20001shadowmane20001 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    also can't log on XBL to STO
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,170 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    eazzie wrote: »

They added it's supposed to say xbox.

Just seen the updated tweet you beat me to it damn you lol
  • jasonb#9493 jasonb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've noticed that since the update and new content I've been disconnected several times while in play, regardless of where I was or what I was doing. Dumped in the badlands, dumped during TFOs, dumped while at space dock etc etc. Getting disconnected every once in a blue moon was irritating but I was able to log back in without issues. Now when I get booted it takes an ungodly amount of time to get back on the server, and dealing with the stupidly long loading screens is disgusting. (the loading screens in this game are the worst in any MMO I've played) Anyhow, the amount of times I'm disconnected from the game worries me that something else is happening with the game since the update and new content. For example; when logging in the screen for the EULA pops up and the screen adjustment setting pops up. Why? This shouldn't be happening each time I log in. I've checked everything on my end as far as settings and connection. Also I'm getting the screen that pops up constantly for the controller connected, saying I need a controller to play, which my controller is updated and new, this has been one of the more annoying glitches to deal with especially in the middle of play. No other game I own does this, AT ALL. Never, not even once. This isn't an issue with my controller or XBOX it's an issue with this game.
  • outofbox777#6887 outofbox777 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It seems to be working now.... for the moment