test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong R&D packs are being given, advanced materials are not always included

fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,806 Arc User
edited June 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Just completed an Elite mission, I received a normal queue R&D pack.

Also, I opened like 30 R&D packs from promo packs and didn't get any of the new advanced materials. When I opened some packs earlier this evening, they were included but just now they seemed to have stopped being included in these packs.

What is going on? Some of these items are paid for with real money guys. Mistakes like these are not acceptable.
[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

Comments

• Options
    Just happened a second time.

Both times I played Azure Nebula. I also got only 480 dilithium, but I did get the number of marks that seems to be correct for elite content. So, basically, all rewards are off except for the marks.

If anyone else is playing different Elite missions and also getting normal queue R&D packs and lower dilithium payout in those, please share.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,030 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    The blog announcing these drops doesn't guarantee they'll come from the Elite TFO's, but just that they'll have a high chance.
    "...fragments from these consoles will have a high chance to drop from Elite TFOs..."

However, there definitely seems to be something wrong if you're only getting Normal boxes from Elite TFO's...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    The blog announcing these drops doesn't guarantee they'll come from the Elite TFO's, but just that they'll have a high chance.
    "...fragments from these consoles will have a high chance to drop from Elite TFOs..."

However, there definitely seems to be something wrong if you're only getting Normal boxes from Elite TFO's...

True, but they didn't say that packs from promotion packs in the C-store only have a chance to drop them. They were supposed to be guaranteed.

I hope this is getting fixed today. It's not in the patch notes, but with some luck they have it fixed nevertheless.

• Options
    wildeye042wildeye042 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    Have run five elite TFOs that should drop advanced material but only received material for batteries. If the drop rate is random for the new material, it's too low to hold my interest.