test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 5/9/23

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,677 Community Manager
edited May 2023 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have maintenance on all platforms tomorrow, 5/9, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours on PC and 2 hours on Console. You can find the PC Patch Notes here:

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11543773
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    Still no fix for the invalidentityname bug? :(
  • Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 916 Arc User
    Thanks for the Sirius console updates. These are great!

And the new episode of course!
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,188 Arc User
    That trading change is the worst QoL change in years. Its a shame all the feedback from traders has been ignored.
  • Options
    serioushughieserioushughie Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I thought the Odyssey revamp was coming out with this update? Will it be following soon?
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,564 Arc User
    > @serioushughie said:
    > Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I thought the Odyssey revamp was coming out with this update? Will it be following soon?

The Odyssey revamp has been postponed to June.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    serioushughieserioushughie Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    > @serioushughie said:
    > Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I thought the Odyssey revamp was coming out with this update? Will it be following soon?

The Odyssey revamp has been postponed to June.

Ah, I hadn't seen that! Thanks for responding.
  • Options
    thedarkestsmurfthedarkestsmurf Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    That trading change is the worst QoL change in years. Its a shame all the feedback from traders has been ignored.

It's like they went out of their way to make buying from the Exchange as inconvenient as humanly possible.
    I get why they would send EC over mail to protect traders from losses when near their EC cap, but why the bought items?
    That consideration clearly doesn't apply when I buy an item over the Exchange, and yet, I still have to go to a mail console click on each message, click again to get the item for each message, click the tick box for each message, and click once more to delete the messages.
    They added FIVE EXTRA STEPS to buying from the Exchange.

So, again, devs, why!?
    This is just so bloody stupid.

First they lock the Dilithium Exchange and now this TRIBBLE.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword if the sword is very short, and the pen is very sharp." ~ Sir Terry Pratchett (1948-2015)
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • Options
    unicron573unicron573 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Seems they drummed down patrol XP as well, nothing in the patch notes about it
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,050 Arc User
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    where are the new lockboxes

There is no new lock box. The Gorn ship, The 2259 Phasers, Compression pistol, Tricorder have been added to the infinity lock box. The 2259 Armor, Majalan staff, Majalan Guard Uniform have been added to the lobi store.

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11543573
This discussion has been closed.