What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wish Upon a Star - Boff's Staying Where They Are

mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 104 Arc User
Charactername@handle: Mar'iqa@slingblade#9691 and Marica@slingblade#9691
Last map you were in (if applicable): Wish Upon a Star - Cutting Strings
Map you were going to (if applicable) NA
What the issue is: When moving through the ship BOFFs fail to enter into the main chambers, they stay outside. Pets do likewise as does Kuumaarke. They do not enter causing issues with combat. Not all BOFFs all the time but this is often the case. Bit odd that all fail to path correctly and every single time a main chamber is entered.
What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable): Tried walking in slowly, fast. A little bit and the stop, a bit more, stop. Repeat. Have to with kite the Tholians, who often stay where they are or Regroup which you can't do in combat

8erlntk5gg5q.jpg
2tzrnmeb01bu.jpg
4mmakemr68kf.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sto4me2sto4me2 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i had the same problem.

created a ticket: 904163
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Every room in the Tholian ship I was having alot of problems with all the boffs following me.
    sometimes they were there and sometimes they werent, and in one room, I had to keep leaving the room cause the Admiral wasnt following me, she stayed outside where she should not have been along with my crew.
    I foun myself fighting most of the time alone? NOT FUN! This is for me a mission breaking event. I am going to think twice before any more of my toons do this mission till it is fixed.
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I'm having the same problems. Sometimes I'd get lucky and one or two of my Boffs would follow me into the rooms, but most of the time they'd get "stuck" partway up the ramp into the rooms. I was usually able to use the "Regroup Bridge Officers" option to bring them into the room, but that obviously didn't affect Kuumaarke which caused me to have to run back and forth between her and whatever console I needed to use just to get her dialogue.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg