What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UNABLE TO RECLAIM EVENT SHIPS FROM RECLAIM TAB

aikaamayaaikaamaya Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2023 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
TICKET #902359
Moved by request of GM Uzul.

I am having a problem reclaiming two ships I got from previous event campaigns.

Those ships are, Special Requisition Pack - Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6] And, [Special Requisition Pack - Ferengi Warship [T6].

For whatever reason it's saying that I have not completed those events even though I still have the ships on my other characters.

This is an issue with existing and new characters that never had the ship redeemed, And existing characters that have removed said ships.
For Personal messages, You can contact me at PSN: Mabinogi01.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,008 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    There's no bug here - so, let's deal with these one at a time, shall we?

Special Requisition Pack - Ferengi Nandi Warship [T6]
    This was the summer Event ship in 2015.
    Star Trek Online launched on Xbox & PS4 in September 2016 and therefore it was impossible for you to get this ship during the 2015 summer event.

So, how did you get it?
    On Xbox & PS4, it has been made available as a character specific claim from the Z-Store on two separate occasions:
    • In June 2017, it could be claimed by one character on the account;
    • In March 2019, just before the 9th Anniversary event, it could be claimed multiple times by by multiple characters on the account.
    Unfortunately, neither occasion acted as an account unlock, and this is why you cannot reclaim it from the Event Reclaim.

Special Requisition Pack - Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel [T6]
    On PC, this was the 2017 Anniversary Event ship.
    On Consoles, we didn't get the Ho'kuun but the Krenim Science Vessel instead. This was due to the Console version of the game being behind the PC version in terms of content. (i.e. The Ho'kuun just wasn't in the game yet for it to be given away!)

So, we are left wondering how you obtained this ship too?
    Once again, this was a Z-Store giveaway in the lead-up to the 8th anniversary.
    The ship was claimable on 13th March 2018 on multiple characters, but alas, it didn't trigger the account unlock because we didn't receive this ship through the Event system.

This isn't the answer to this that you wanted, but it is what has actually happened, and how you obtained these ships.
    Neither ship was obtained through the Event system, so neither ship is reclaimable.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    > @inferiority
    The entire conversation with the GM isn't here and has been edited and shortened.
    I was able to reclaim both ships on multiple characters until I started having this problem.

GM told me that he was able to confirm that I did earn these ships but didn't know why it wasn't allowed to reclaim.

Then he told me to make a forum post.

On a side note,
    Me not getting anything or stuff magically disappearing isn't new.
    It's been a thing ever since closed beta.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Not to be rude but when you have a Lifetime and constantly buy to support STO you at least expect more from them.

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,008 Arc User
    It's impossible for you to have 'earned' both of these ships.

STO launched on Consoles in September 2016.

Ferengi Nandi Warship was the summer Event ship in 2015, before the game launched and Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel was never made available at the 2017 Anniversary Event - we got the Krenim Science Vessel instead.
    You may very well have completed the 2017 Anniversary Event, but you didn't get the Ho'kuun.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/