test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to complete Promotion Mission/Reward for my Romulan Character

mwilliamsiimwilliamsii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Character Name: B'Ast@Lord_Brandon
What the issue is: I cannot complete the promotion missions nor can I receive the reward (new ship) on my Romulan Character.

Explanation of the issue and process taken to try to resolve this issue: After reaching the requisite experience I received a promotion to Lieutenant on my Romulan character, followed by a Hail that instructed me to go to Romulan Command. Upon reaching this location the mission next shows that I need to go to the shipyard and the indicator on the mini-map shows me where the turbolift is. When I enter the turbolift, there is no button or indicator on how to take the turbolift to the shipyard. I can enter and exit the turbolift as many times as I want but the lift will not activate to allow me to enter the shipyard and complete the mission. This also happened to me for my promotion to Centurion. I have tried to log out, reboot, change characters and return and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong for this mission. I do not believe I attempted to complete these missions on my older (other) Romulan Character so cannot say if it has always been an issue for me. This is a Delta Recruit character.

Further Inquiry: Is there a workaround for this issue? Could I warp to the Earth Spacedock and try to gain the new ship(s) there? or am I just out the 2 (and possibly additional) completion rewards (exp, ships, etc.).

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Comments

• Options
    mwilliamsiimwilliamsii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Problem resolved today. I took my older Romulan character to the Command Center, entered the turbolift and went to the shipyard. I then took my new Romulan character to do the same and the button was available today. Thank you