test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report 894665

arayelarayel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Was playing as a new Delta recruit, moving through the tutorial. I had acquired the rifle to defend against the Borg, but was unable to move forward, as the door to the armory wouldn't open. I clicked on the "unstuck" option, which didn't do much, and then did so again; but this time it transported me into the next area, The Transporter Room. After entering the Transporter Room, the doors seal behind the character. I was unable to go back to the security cadets and join them. I was still stuck in the room.

I reported this to GM Eriyaa, who was able to move me from the room, to somewhere "safer"; Space. I tried to get back to Starfleet Academy, but to no avail. She advised me to use the transwarp button to enter the Sol system, but it was fully grayed out, as was "Sol System". She then advised me to fly away from Sol, so that it would no longer be grayed out, but when i did, I got a message from Federation Traffic Control saying I wasn’t authorized to fly anywhere else… So I kept flying, of course… I got to the edge of a sector, and instantly (WITHOUT TELLING IT TO) transwarped back to Sol… and was right back where I started.

It didn’t help. It made me very sad. :(

GM Mavis requested that i put a link here after updating my ticket, but when i went to My Tickets, it showed "No requests found."

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    You might be quicker in 'resolving' the issue if you just delete the character and make a new one.
    When you equip the Rifle, you must do it from the character sheet "U" and not by double-clicking in the inventory.
    If the game auto-equips it for you, like it did for me, just unequip and re-equip - I did this and was able to move forward.

However, according to the patch notes from the 18th, this issue shouldn't pop up any more.
    Resolved in issue in the Federation 2409 tutorial where progress was blocked after equipping the tutorial rifle.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    arayelarayel Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Had I not spent over 2 hours getting my avatar EXACTLY how I wanted, I would agree with you. If there was a way to get the avatar settings like one would in the tailor shop, I would be able to make a simple copy... but there isn't in the tutorial. My avatar simply needs to be moved into the passageway outside the armory, and I think the situation would be resolved. I've already been shown that the avatars can be moved from place to place within a mission instance, so I think I will simply wait for this to happen; or for the mission to be reset.