test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MAKE IT SO, ALL OVER AGAIN

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,737 Community Moderator
In celebration of the latest episode of Star Trek: Picard, the Picard Bundle is 35% off for an entire week on all platforms!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11541933
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    Took me a minute to get past the word "hours"...

Otherwise, I haven't seen the episode yet, but I read on and it should be a nice sale for those who don't have it yet :)

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • megas#5499 megas Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    To those buying this for the Tommy Gun...it is character unlock only. The gun cannot be moved around, or claimed by all characters on the account. For the cost of the bundle this a very egregious oversite. Cryptic, please make the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun account unlock.
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    To those buying this for the Tommy Gun...it is character unlock only. The gun cannot be moved around, or claimed by all characters on the account. For the cost of the bundle this a very egregious oversite. Cryptic, please make the Replica Thompson Submachine Gun account unlock.

And thats exactly why i am zero Interested in this Bundle, i would have bought it when it first got released, but because of this "Single Character Unlock" nonsense i decided not to waste Money on this. They once said that they want to make the Game more Alt Character Friendly, thats why events only have to be done on 1 Character to unlock stuff for the entire Account, or Admiralty Ships getting unocked for all Characters (for Ships that are also Account Wides) and yet, there are Bundles like this that still contain stuff (like the Tommy Gun) that People would like to have on all or most of their Characters, but Cryptic is like NOPE, you cant, because "reasons?" Its one thing that Dilithium Store / Lobi Store Items are (mostly) Single Char Unlocks, but Zen Store Bundles should ALWAYS be Fully Account Unlocks. Its Frustrating to see that on the one hand they make right choices that people are happy about, but on the other hand do things like that, that are frustrating for the players and refuse to change that.

I Stopped Playing STO twice, both times for a long period (up to several years) and now came back (thanks to watching all DS9 and Voyager episodes again and feeling the need for more Trek) just to see some nice improvements, but also annoying stuff that still hasnt been changed.......
  • ian#9987 ian Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Literally not worth a quarter of the asking price AFTER the discount.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    ...because of this "Single Character Unlock" nonsense i decided not to waste Money on this.
    Same reason I don't really like those Faction-specific Legendary bundles - I'd really like to have those unique boffs at least reclaimable on my other characters.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    Make it, NO, all over again! :P When will there be some Strange New Worlds bundles?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • exiledhermit#3227 exiledhermit Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    A $78-$120 bundle & only allowing 1 toon on an entire account the Tommy Gun is stingy at best towards players/customers & because of that attitude by Cryptic I passed again purchasing it.
This discussion has been closed.