test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Fleet Admiral promotion broken

ordoxenosordoxenos Member Posts: 9 Arc User
This is an old bug on an old character. When I got to the rank of Fleet Admiral, I got the normal promotion quest, but am unable to complete it as the NPC does not respond to the quest. I've just hidden it in my log for years now.geiidryrorxp.png
dykjpsaayqli.png
eeelp746qp31.png

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    Looks to me that you obtained the mission at the time you needed to return to the 'home' area to speak with your faction leader.

However, you never made it back - probably due to the character going unplayed for some time.
    During this time, the promotion missions were changed so that you didn't need to return to your faction leader.

Now, you cannot progress because you still have the old version of the mission.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • ordoxenosordoxenos Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    That was my initial thought as well, that they had updated the NPC and somehow un-linked or removed the quest.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,312 Arc User
    Usually, updated missions tend to 'drop' themselves and restart - it's weird that this one hasn't.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/