xrlcfgkmztxs.png
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Voth Invictus and First Contact SHARE the SAME CD... :/
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,805 Arc User
    Just noticed the same thing. I got a reward for Voth Invictus, but not for the First Contact event after playing the Bozeman patrol.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    unity#8083 unity Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I got the same issue. Got credit for Voth Invictus before the maintenance and no credit for the rocket parts gathering/launch after maintenance.
  • Options
    herrgis#1415 herrgis Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Same here.
    You need to think of Star Trek Online as a marathon, not a sprint. Senlac t'Karveth
    Sometimes the Universe allows for the making of unexpected memories. Philippa Georgiou
    No matter your shame, gather your strength. Find a way to help those in need. Sarek of Vulcan
  • Options
    gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Played Bozeman patrol and realized that despite playing it the first time this event I have a event CD of over 9 hours left. So it is very likely that this event uses the Voth event CD instead of a fresh one.
  • Options
    gregordynatigregordynati Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Mod please move to "Events First Contact Day and Voth Invictus share cooldown" Sorry for opening another thread
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    zpi2byjait9v.png

I did the voth event this morning before 8AM and now I cant get credit for the first day?
    I hate doing things twice or loosing a days progress for someone elses mistakes :(!
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • Options
    erdi#1371 erdi Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Same here.
    n7lgnutdc90y.jpg
    After doing One Night In Bozeman (Patrol).
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator

There was a technical glitch this morning, and if players would still be on cool down for progress in the Voth event, they will still be in cool down for First Contact Day. We're investigating.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    thorodalthorodal Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Same here...
    oh121cd0vyj1.jpg
  • Options
    sascptsascpt Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same here. Lets see what our Devs can figure out.
  • Options
    amleth125amleth125 Member Posts: 82 Arc User

There was a technical glitch this morning, and if players would still be on cool down for progress in the Voth event, they will still be in cool down for First Contact Day. We're investigating.

This bug caught me too...
  • Options
    josh#0694 josh Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Here we are 9 hours after the official tweet and the problem still exists. It is 6:30 PT so I am sure everyone at Cryptic has called it a day. I guess the solution was give it 20 hours and all the timers will clear and the problem will go away.

From a business stand point I get it, don't spend time fixing something that will resolve itself, and Cryptic is on record many times saying that some things can't be done because of cost justification. I get it, I'm not even mad.

BUT... can we get the event extended by a day to make up for the lost time? It's only fair.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Whats fair is to get a free days credit, since we ran the event and didnt get credit the first time.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Anybody else having this problem? no-progress.png
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Same here. I was about to get really mad at Cryptic; then someone pointed out the overlap with the still running Voth Invictus event (for which I had taken the extra daily, yesterday). As you only get 1 event progress token per day, it all made sense again. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,343 Community Moderator
    edited April 2023
    /moved and /merged threads
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch