test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble no longer accessible from the launcher

With the holodeck server issues being resolved the button for tribble has now disappeared.

I assume this is due to the updates being tested overthere and working to get the main game up and running. I was just hoping to find out if that's the case and hope that tribble access will return soon.
ACCESS DENIED

Comments

• ravil68ravil68 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I see the same issue. No posts, news or release notes on the new launcher update. Kinda sad really.
  • dralthcaandralthcaan Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I am hoping that this means it will get updated to the current state of the game.
    I really miss the days when they actually used it to test the new systems before a holodeck launch.

But when it returns, be ready for a wipe.
  • texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm also not seeing Tribble any longer on the launcher. I really hope it becomes available again
  • reaperreborn64reaperreborn64 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    they are gonna make a lot of lifetimer's mad if they dont have it back up as tribble is where we go to pretty much theroy craft better builds without spending all our dil on upgrades
  • dalmaru23dalmaru23 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    they are gonna make a lot of lifetimer's mad if they dont have it back up as tribble is where we go to pretty much theroy craft better builds without spending all our dil on upgrades

i'm already upset because ever since they took the foundery down i played on tribble and now they have it down? It's got me really upset and i've been testing a build over there that, on certain ships, has my hull up over 100k
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,662 Arc User
    g9wa548d6ih3.png

working for me
    We Want Vic Fontaine