test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bird Cage TFO glitches (inquisitor disappears) since update

Twice now since the latest update, I have gotten stuck during the tfo, bird cage. When the you enter operations and the inquisitor is supposed to hack the computer to tell you which cell block Dr crusher is being held, the inquisitor vanishes never starting the computer hack. The console doesn't light up to slow you too initiate the hack. You are stuck at that point since you need the inquisitor.

Comments

• misterlogic#8721 misterlogic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sorry, the console does light up. After that is when the inquisitor is needed but, is gone
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I can confirm this bug. Here's a video of it happening.

https://youtu.be/oXaWiiJ2WBc
  • severem#6961 severem Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It is not just this one... here lately EVERY mission that involves the events is bugged and no one can complete them except by extreme luck. I have tried to do EVERY SINGLE mission and I could not complete them. Also the Iuppiter mission doesn't even work at all, it just shows "In a Moment" and cannot be selected.
    Also, I when I talk to Q to do the Omega particle missions, it does not give me the option to start it. It just assumes that I am already doing it but the game doesn't show me where to go next or anything.
    It seems to me that because of the bugs and so forth, that STO wants you to buy the remainder of the time left to get the dreadnought. Time has elapsed now that even if I were to do everything every day, It would shut down before I could complete the entire sequence.
    With the amount of effort people put into this and are having the same problem, we should just get the dreadnought because I am not spending money on a game that is this jittery. Thank you.
  • issoz#4055 issoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Tried doing bird cage mission yesterday and now today and the inquisitor vanishes never starting the computer hack. unable to complete please help.
  • peny1080#2615 peny1080 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am on xbox in the bird caage tfo and i am stuck in it can not complect it and i caan not leave it no matter what i do i can not get out of the tfo so will give up on the game untill it ends i guess and hope that kicks me from the tfo
    Tried again today and can't complete mission as Inquisitor still vanishes at the starting computer hack.
    Hello all, are there any updates on this mission that is bugged? Will everyone get credit for the days we couldn't complete?