test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No rewards awarded for storming the spire

mmfa78mmfa78 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
On March 16 about 17:28 PDT I completed the voth daily Storming the Spire. The tfo complete, the operation complete screen popped up, but I received no rewards. I went ahead and clicked leave TFO and still no rewards.
Post edited by mmfa78 on

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    At what difficulty did you play it at?

Was it the Normal event version or was it Advanced or Elite? If it was the event version then you should have received credit unless it is bugged.

Also, have you switched maps or logged out and logged back in? Sometimes that triggers getting the rewards.

Do you at least have credit in the event and the event campaign despite not getting the rewards? Also, please fix your title and change "new" to "no" since there are no new rewards being offered for the Storming the Spire TFO. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    mmfa78mmfa78 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Played at normal. It switch maps. I logged out. Still nothing. Not even event credit. Good call on the title, frustrated typing is bad.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    I decided to search if anyone else had this problem the last one that is relevant to this is from October 2022.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    jono11#2973 jono11 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    I decided to search if anyone else had this problem the last one that is relevant to this is from October 2022.
    That was me. They eventually told me that the rewards had been selected at random because I waited too long to choose or something, which, sure, whatever. I really don't think that's what happened, but it's not like I was able to check up on it.