test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Eye of the storm mission bug

archjason#8585 archjason Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2023 in PS4 Gameplay Bug Reports
everytime i continue mission i spawn in to 'window to the soul' part and i cant progress any further, ive tried abort mission and continue and still nothing, i even tried dropping the mission and starting over again without skipping cutscenes and still get stuck on this partoxwfg70hv1k1.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18KKhA3_rwnrExDBY4-H_LmZlTsmKUlBg/view?usp=share_link

Comments

• Options
    poseidon#9721 poseidon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Same thing happens to me with that mission.
  • Options
    swat842#6435 swat842 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I have reach the next part to Eye Of The Storm an I can't continue with the mission cause it won't let me at all. I have tried the Following.

1. Try changing instances or zones

2. Doing a quick re-login or completely restarting the game client

3. Try dropping the mission and starting over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dbraymond81163#8540 dbraymond81163 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I've tried aborting/restarting the mission and closing/re-opening the game entirely while on this part of the mission.
    It's still stuck, and there' no way to complete the mission now.

I like the idea of playing as another person for a story, but it seems every single time STO does this, there's always a bug with that part of the mission. There's still the visual issue with the camera height when you play as the Inquisitor in any mission: the camera is fixed and won't adjust. The weapons don't work on the Defiant in "Red Shift" so I have to enable auto-fire in the options menu so I'm at least not a sitting duck (even then torpedoes don't work).

I understand game bugs, but these are known bugs that date back to missions like "Renegade's Regret." Either fix the bugs or don't include these as missions because its almost always the same bug.