test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

13th Anni Bundle Bev Crusher Hologram

According to the 10 forward stream a few months ago and the description for this bundle. The Hologram is supposed to be an account unlock.

"After buying this pack, The Terran Beverly Crusher (Hologram) Science Officer Candidate will appear as a separate product in the Personnel tab and can be claimed on all characters on and account."

I tried to claim this officer on a second character, and it told me, that only one character on the account can claim this officer. Is this a mistake? If I had known beforehand, I would have claimed this officer on a different character.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Strange indeed. I had no problem reclaiming her on other characters.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    comdrconvoy#7369 comdrconvoy Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    I just took two screen shots showing this. This is one of my secondary characters. He is a fed so I shouldn't have any problem reclaiming her but ya it's not letting me reclaim this.
    i99gncuqg22y.jpg
    raccbfm8k7yz.jpg
  • Options
    drguyksdrguyks Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hey, I too am having this problem. I'm not sure what's going on. I was told on Reddit that this was a bug so I'm making my post here to let you know I'm experiencing it too. Hopefully they'll get this fixed in the future. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone, just random players. I think we'll have to fill out a bug report and maybe contact customer service as well.
  • Options
    thedotorssj5#9304 thedotorssj5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same problem. I can't reclaim her on a second character