test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Measure of Morality Part 1 Essof IV stuck

gaseousanomalygaseousanomaly Member Posts: 13 Arc User
This part of the episode is bugged, I beam down with Seven nowhere to be found and Burnham is there, however, after activating the consoles and it says Speak to Michael Burnham, there is no way I can talk to her.
Has anyone played through this mission recently? I'm hoping there is a solution to my dilemma, otherwise, I see no way of finishing this mission.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited January 2023
    That mission has several bugs I have had your bug before as well drop the mission and try again. however you have a better than 85% chance that control or burnham will get stuck in numerous places on that mission and none of the known workarounds work in all cases and or are consistent enough personally I have given up after trying to complete the mission after all of the workarounds failed took about 10 tries before I gave up I personally now skip both part 1 and part 2 from then on out and until they actually fix it I recommend everyone else does too and decides to skip it. Good luck!
  • Options
    renebrehmer#9819 renebrehmer Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    This mission has so many problems it's ridiculous. Seven will randomly not appear at all, or if she does appear there's a 95% chance she won't join you in the trials. Sometimes Burnham goes missing, or just gets stuck in random objects. On the last part with Control it just about always gets stuck and cannot be defeated.

I was able to do these missions when they were first launched, but then we had an update and it's been impossible to complete them since. Tried doing it yesterday only because I need some ground damage for endeavour, but it still does not work and I already dislike this mission so much I'd rather not reattempt it.
  • Options
    jjd#4348 jjd Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I kept getting stuck and the "Speak with Burnham" section after activating the consoles.

I was finally able to complete Part 1 for my Klingon recruit by completing Part 2 first and then resuming Part 1. No need to drop and restart Part 1.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I got stuck fighting Control. It got itself stuck and I couldn't finish. Happened 3 times in a row.
    1xe027q.png