test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Picard Season 3 Spoilers Episode 3 (Weapon RED MATTER Theory) Kelvin Timeline Connection

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 521 Arc User
After Watching Star Trek Picard Season 3 Episode 3: 17 Seconds Worf and Raphie were talking about what as Stolen and Daystrom and I come to thinking about The Romulan Super Nova. What if the "Weapon" that was stolen is non other then Red Matter! Think of it a weapon that can destroy a star and turning into a "Black Hole" Class The Splinter Grope of Shape-shifters might be going to use Red Matter the way Nero did and going after the planets of the Federation starting with EARTH!!!
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    Red Matter creates black holes. And it can't be controlled once deployed. This weapon acts more like the Portal Gun from Portal. Its probably an experimental FTL system that opens portals reconfigured to be a trap weapon.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    lazarus51166lazarus51166 Member Posts: 646 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Red Matter creates black holes. And it can't be controlled once deployed. This weapon acts more like the Portal Gun from Portal. Its probably an experimental FTL system that opens portals reconfigured to be a trap weapon.

True but as was pointed out in the episode what we saw so far was something stolen as a diversion to hide the fact that whatever they were really after was far more dangerous
  • Options
    Right Remember What Worf Said that to Raffi The Portal Gun Was Only One of the things they stole, With Red Matter with the Right Amount you can Destroy a Enter system. We Only saw sample of its power when Nero Destroyed Vulcan in Star Trek 09 and when the entire supply of Red Matter the Black Hole was Fing Huge imagine that Throwing it at the Sun or with the Portal Gun+ Red Matter they can shoot a blob of that right into a planets core with OUT Drilling Hell we saw what it did to the Starfleet Recruitment Centre in District 7 in Episode 1! Imagine that with Red Matter being toss into the Portal right in to Earths Core its Bye Bye Planet Earth and the Federation
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,368 Arc User
    We do know that Lore will reappear later. Given that Lore's body was destroyed by Data (that's how Data got the emotion chip back), one can safely assume that what was stolen was B4's inert body, so that Lore's data engrams could be implanted in the positronic brain (possibly after some upgrades). Either that or Moriarty in his bottle, but I have a sneaking feeling he's actually going to be used to help Our Heroes in the long run.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I don't think its Red Matter though. For one thing, it wasn't the Daystrom Institute that made it. It was the Vulcan Science Academy. Second, I think the whole supply was lost with Spock and the Jellyfish.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I don't think its Red Matter though. For one thing, it wasn't the Daystrom Institute that made it. It was the Vulcan Science Academy. Second, I think the whole supply was lost with Spock and the Jellyfish.
    The count Down Comic for Star Trek 09 is not Cannon its beta Cannon, Gordie Did work on the Jellyfish as a pet project we do know that and Daystrom Institute could have got access to the Red Matter from the Vulcan Science Academy to study. It also they could have developed it them selves we just Do not know Because that Count Down comic was no longer Alpha Cannon only several elemits could have remained Cannon like The Jellyfish was built by Laforge we have to wait and see what they do that's why I think the Red Matter is still Most Logical weapon but it might be something new we just do not know yet

CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg