test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terran Dr Crusher Boff

I just claimed the Dr Crusher boff and she came out rare and not very rare. Is this intentional or a bug that was overlooked and not reported and fixed.

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Weird. Mine came out very rare. Try discarding and reclaiming her?
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I just did and still came out rare
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    She came out rare on multiple characters
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    From The 13th Anniversary Bundle
    You can now have the terrifying doctor herself, the Terran Empire's version of Dr. Beverly Crusher, as a part of your bridge crew! Dr. Crusher is a Science Bridge Officer with a speciality in Temporal Ops. There are two different versions of this special Bridge Officer, one for Federation-Aligned Captains and one for Klingon-Aligned Captains, with a minor difference of one space trait. Here's how her traits and abilities break down:

Traits:
    • Ground: Terran Transfusion (Heals Allies, Damages Foes)
    • Ground: Natural Immunities (Provides innate resistance to the effects of radiation and toxins)
    • Federation Space: Leadership (Inspires your ship crew, faster damage and subsystem repair)
    • Klingon Space: Honorable (Increases damage resistance and threat generation)
    • Ground: Superior Photonic Lifeform (Improves Resistance to Kinetic, Physical and Psionic damage, Immunity to Confuse, Toxins and Inhaled Gases, Shield Bonus, Healing Penalties)

As you can see, she only has one superior trait and thus will become Rare quality when commissioned.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    amleth125amleth125 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    I have noticed she is rare only for FED and FED aligned characters, remains purple for KDF and KDF aligned characters.
  • Options
    amleth125amleth125 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    The trait: Natural immunities is not listed as "superior" for the FED version of the Dr. Crusher Hologram
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    5njgq05jd4c1.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/